Uber is aquiring Careem in a huge deal of $3.1 billion dollars, is set to make as one of the top news in the technology industry.
Many big news outlets including Bloomberg and BBC has now confirmed that Uber will soon announce the big deal for a Middle Eastern company Careem for US$3.1 billion.
Bloomberg further stated that this deal is going to be a Cash and Share where Uber will pay a sum of $1.4 billion in cash and will pay remaining $1.4 billion in convertible notes for Careem.
Dubai Media also told the outlets that this deal is happening
As per UAE Media, the deal will be announced anytime this week officially from Uber and Careem both.
This Uber and Careem deal will shift the paradigms for Middle Eastern companies
Careem was still a new startup as compared to Uber but Careem created a great impact on the tech startups all around the world.
Impressive marketing tactics of Careem has made it more impressive globally, having millions of customers using Careem daily is indeed a great benchmark setup by Careem.
What do you think of this deal ? Let us know in the comments below.
- Spotify Account Sharing Between Friends Feature Has Ended
- Best Cheapest and Affordable Preorder iPhone 11 Deals To Get
- Google Pixel 4 and Google Pixel 4 XL Price with Specifications
- Huawei FreeBuds 3 Price, Specifications and Buy Cheap
- Nokia 2720 Flip Price With Specification and Hands-On