When you quit smoking, these 9 things happen to your body and these 9 things are the reason why you should consider quitting it.
We know quitting it is such a tough task, but if you have the will to quit it, you can, below are the things why you should start thinking about quitting this bad habit;
1. Your BP (Blood Pressure) gets normalized
2. The Oxygen level gets better
3. You can taste and smell better!
4. Bronchial tubes go at ease
5. Lung condition and circulation gets better
6. Your “small-coughs” go away
7. 50% fewer chances of getting a heart attack
8. Risks of having stroke cuts by 90%
9. Risk of lung cancer decreases to a greater extent