Most users turn in to SC at least once a day and that lets them have a high Snap Score. Find out how exactly that works!
Snapchat is the IT thing among the netizens now. It poses an unlimited amount of fun, especially with your friends. But what is a Snapchat Score? How can you increase it quickly? These are just a couple of questions that get answered in this article. Read on for detailed information and some tips and tricks to help you out.
How To Increase Snapchat Score Quickly?
Using Snapchat is a creative feat. There are plenty of features to utilize like filters, stickers, emoticons, etc to enhance your masterpieces. Most users are active every day. If you’re one such user, you must have a high Snapchat Score. But what exactly is the Snapchat Score and how can you increase yours quickly?
These are just some of the questions that get answered here. Read on for your information and tips and tricks that will help you get that highest snap score!
Snapchat Score Hacks
If you search for the Snapchat Score on a search engine, you’ll get overwhelmed with numerous hacks that claim to improve your Snap Score drastically. Simply put, it is impossible to do it without spending quality time on the app. Snapchat’s algorithm is pretty different from other social media platforms.
There’s no way of hacking it, so don’t fall for these scams. Stay away from all third-party apps and sites, and please don’t give them any money. These apps and sites exist to inflict malware or spyware on your device, or worse, scam you into giving them your hard-earned cash. Don’t let them convince you that they are reputable or legit!
The only safe place to download Snapchat is the official app store for your platform. Use the links provided to download and update Snapchat for Android and iPhone. These links lead to the real Snapchat app, and it’s free.
How Does Snapchat Score Work?
Snapchat’s algorithm isn’t actually a known entity. While it does look as simple as staying active on the app, it gets complicated. On the face of it, most users know that the more active you are, the higher your Snapchat score will be, with just a few exceptions to the rule.
The numbers vary depending on a few factors, such as the number of Snapchat users in your list that receives your Snaps. When you post stories on the app, you also get rewarded with a Snap Score increase. If the numbers don’t add up, you need not worry. It takes some time to register, and the Snapchat story points get counted towards the score eventually.
In case you don’t yet know it, follow the steps below to find out your Snapchat score:
- Launch “Snapchat” on your mobile phone or tablet.
- Tap on the “profile icon” (Settings) in the top-left corner of your screen.
- Under your profile icon in the new screen, you’ll see your Bitmoji. Below it, there’s a number. This is in fact, your Snapchat Score.
- When you tap on the Score, it gets divided into two numbers. These are the numbers of sent and received Snaps. The sent Snaps are to the left, and received Snaps are to the right.
- You can also see your friends’ Snapchat Score, which should be next to their Bitmoji and username on their profile page. Enter a chat with a friend, tap on their profile icon at the top left of your screen, and you should see their profile.
Activities That Count Towards The Highest Snap Score
As it was mentioned above, the Snapchat scoring system does get a little complicated. The reason is that while some activities don’t increase your score, others do. To quickly increase your Snapchat Score, you need to know what to do while using the app, so you don’t end up wasting time with unnecessary actions.
- You can’t get any points from sending or receiving a normal message on Snapchat, you need to send and receive Snaps.
- Watching friends’ stories won’t increase your Snapchat Score. But posting your own Stories does help your score.
- When you go inactive on Snapchat, however, you will be rewarded with some extra Snap Score when you start sending Snaps again.
It has long been a debate on whether sending Snaps to a group raises your score or not. The general consensus is that it does not. But, several Snapchat users online say that it does. That said, it is certainly worth giving it a try. Just keep monitoring your Snap Score to make sure that it’s increasing.