Looking for some best due diligence software to try in 2021? Here are some of our best picks.
Data handling and transactions in the M&A community have been more analog than scientific in the past, primarily due to the lack of set standards and essential tools.
It is, therefore, desirable to automate M&A transaction steps and outputs, including prospecting, deal management, due diligence, and post-merger analytics. The availability of engine-based software recently has been a game-changer for the M&A business.
Best Due Diligence Software
Following is a list featuring the top trending due diligence software in the market.
1. Data Site Diligence
Datasitecame up with DataSite Diligence and expedited the rate at which M&A deals were closed before.
Features like Email Files In authorize users to email files directly into the ongoing project. You can even upload zip files up to 50GB file directly into the virtual room.
Permissions empower the user to allow or deny access to documents in real-time.
AI Redaction helps control subject-matter expert input. Text and Image redaction help the user optimize their work, as does the ability to Search in 14 Languages.
More features like Integrated Q&A, an Intelligent and customizable dashboard, a Mobile enabled platform and round the clock customer care make Data site Diligence a worthy choice.
Midaxo claims that ambitious M&A teams can increase their output up to 2x while maintaining quality and faster efficiency gains through real-time working, prebuilt playbooks and reporting analytics.
It is a one-stop, complete M&A solution.
Project & Document Management uses centralized communication and document collection.
At the same time, Secure Collaboration, Value Insight and Clarity lets you communicate, track, and review all investigative workflows, status updates, and team progress.
Midaxo enhances the entire due diligence process and thus allows a better chance at creating and increasing business value.
Their success manifests in their partnership with HP Enterprise, Philips, KPMG, and PwC.
Devensoft is utilized by middle-market to Global 500companies throughout the globe for their due diligence solution.
Their Easy-To-Use, Intuitive and Secure access to the M&A Pipeline, Customizable Playbooks and detailed Organization feature let your manage your teams and projects in one place, with an option to give access to view, create, edit and delete at any level in the work plan to any member.
Their RAG (Red, Amber, Green) system-driven indicators, innovative Interactive Visualization and the Due Diligence Portal ensure a streamlined approach towards the project and client in question.
SourceScrub is a leading data service provider for clients who want to find, research and connect with founder-owned businesses.
Their Deal Origination Platform, unique Market Research, Data Portability and Private Company Intelligence Platform enables teams to take a data-centric approach in their dealings.
MergerWare is a Software as a Service-based digital M&A platform that looks after the management and execution of M&A affairs.
As per the company, “integrated due-diligence tools can be used for both diligence & reverse diligence”.
Their unique features work to minimize legal consequences while providing potential clients with plausible opportunities with immediate, secure role-based access to essential data at all times.
Synrgix provides customized solutions and facilitates the workings of the M&A ecosystem.
Their key features include Support for integration that eases documentation and task management while Identifying due diligence red flags, issues and vulnerabilities.
Resource management, Customizable Playbooks, Checklists, Dashboards and Reports make for a smooth M&A dealing.
Their important Simple notice and consent management ensures that legal obligations are handled effectively with various options.
The Dynamic workgroup setup boosts confidentiality, commitment, and accountability of the entire project.
Tracking and Audit further ensure that the whole process is transparent.
7. Deal Room
With Deal Room, you can create a Secure M&A Pipeline and Integration.
It is an intelligent system based upon swift principles that reduce distraction and cost while simplifying the process.
Deal Room is up to 40% faster and 50% lighter on the pocket than a typical VDR.
Their Analytics track progress, activity and gather insightful data while 10+ pre-made templates provide an easy platform to initiate the process.
Around-the-clock, efficient Customer Care ensures facilitation on the go! Review notes quickly, send messages, and assign tasks to internal and external team members while you utilize the 4-level permissions feature to apply watermarks easily and restrict viewing, downloading, and printing.
Drag ’n drop Upload, Auto indexing, and a. Full-text search are other noticeable features of this VDR.
- Expedited VDR setup: New enhanced drag-and-drop capability lets you rename and upload files and folders in bulk.
- AI Redaction: Redact PII and other sensitive content from deal-related documents seamlessly inside the data room, saving time and reducing risk.
- Artificial intelligence: Improve the M&A due diligence process by analyzing and managing files with integrated artificial intelligence.
- Insights Dashboard: Easily track and share group, user and document level activity in your VDR to help you gauge engagement.
- View as Other User: See your data room precisely as it would appear to invited participants for added security and peace of mind.
- M&A Workflow – One-step document approval and automated publishing reduces risk, saves time and speeds deal prep.
- Video Support with Zoom Integration – Seamlessly uploads videos like facility tours and management presentations to your VDR in seconds – all within your data room.
- UNshare: One-click to enable and one-click to retract a document with information rights management.
- Watermarking: Flexible and customizable, saving you time and effort.
- Permissions: Granular and easy to control permissions ensure that the right users access the proper documents.
- Security & Compliance: GDPR-compliant, encrypted archives, in-region data storage and processing.
- Intuitive User Interface: Don’t spend more time than you need to in a VDR, switch between data rooms, manage users, access reports, all with ease.
- Mobile: Anytime, anywhere access to crucial data room capabilities and insights – never lose track of your most interested buyers, even when you’re on the go.
- Auto-Indexing: Easily organize your VDR without the need to update the index constantly.
- Q&A: Simple, easy-to-use Q&A helps move your deal toward the finish line. Bulk import of questions, priority level and access level are all easy to control.
- Support: Your deal doesn’t sleep, and neither do we. Every sale has a dedicated M&A knowledgeable project manager and 24/7 support.
9. EKNOW M&A Tools
Another SaaS-based service, ENKOW M&A, offers rapid setup, deployment, and adoption.
Consulting partners can utilize dedicated, internal-use EKNOW systems for training, demonstrations, and experimentation.
Multiple reliable client platforms are available that are linked by a specialized M&A support management system.
All designs are exclusively managed by EKNOW 24×7.
Acquires is an M&A Marketplace that allows you to source Buyers and Sellers to save time.
In the Buy-side features, Detailed Company Searches, Keeping Track of Your Engagements, Automated Process, and Creation of a Searchable Profile help secure a quality deal flow.
The Sell-side features, Detailed Buyer searches, Interest Generation and a High Chance to Close Deals, Controlled Information Sharing and Automated processes ensure swift, legit and strategic market placement and dealings.