Want to play Cuphead Online co op? No matter you’re on Xbox, PC, PS4 or Switch, you can simply play with these steps.
In the recently released games, cuphead has one of the most amazing aesthetics. If your friend is not available to play the game in person, you can use Parsec to play this online local co-op game, so grab a friend and play today.
Cuphead for PS4 supports local co-op through which players can team up together if they are using the same console. There is no official online multiplayer support which is disappointing for some fans. For those players who haven’t yet experienced the game, the arrival of Cuphead on PS4 is still a big win for them.
Steps to Play Cuphead Online Co Op
- If you are using the graphic card of the Nvidia 600 series or a better graphic card, then you can play online Cuphead.
- Click on the Settings icon from the system tray.
- Open GeForce experience and goto Settings.
- Now turn on the “Enable Experimental Functions” and “Share/in-game Overlay”.
- After that, open the game and press alt + Z, which will open an overlay.
- Click on stream after going to overlay settings.
- When prompted to “allow your friends to join the game”, and click on Yes.
- Close overlay.
- After that, a new option stream will appear on your screen now, click on it and select Guest Controls.
- Then click on “Play Alongside Me” and click on Done. Now finally, click on stream and tap on copy invites URL.
- To play Cuphead online with your friends, you can also share this link with them.
Another option is to download parsec, make accounts for you and your friend. After that, create a private game In the arcade. Add your friends with their tag and username. To play Cuphead, They must have a physical controller then they can join.
A good internet connection is necessary to stream.