Samsung Galaxy Z Flip announced few hours back at an event in San Francisco. Singapore will be the first market in the South East Asia to launch Samsung Z Flip.
Samsung will launch in Singapore on 14th of February 2020. Online stores such as M1, StarHub and Singtel will be offering this phone. Above all, you can also get this phone from Samsung’s online store.
Galaxy Z Flip Specifications
- OS: Android 10
- GPU: Adreno 640 (700 MHz)
- CPU: Octa-core (1×2.95 GHz Kryo 485 & 3×2.41 GHz Kryo 485 & 4×1.78 GHz Kryo 485)
- Internal Storage: 256GB
- RAM: 8GB
- Camera: 12MP/12MP (Main Camera) and 10MP (Selfie Camera)
- Battery Timing: 3300 Li-Po mAH battery (Fast charge)
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip Review
You can also buy a leather cover in silver and black for S$118 at the launch.
If you want to have a live hands-on before you buy the Galaxy Z Flip so you can visit any Samsung Experience Stores listed below;
- Singtel: Comcentre, Causeway Point, Jurong Point
- M1: Bugis Junction, Paragon, Causeway Point
- Starhub: VivoCity
There will also curated rewards for the people buying this smartphone.
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip Price in Singapore
The Samsung Z Flip will cost S$1,998 in Singapore (Including GST) and will be available in two variants Mirror Black and Purple.
Galaxy Z Premier Service
Z Flip users will be able to enjoy specialized customer care services which includes;
- This will be valid for 12 months after the purchase.
- 24 Hours support.
- One-Time screen repair or replacement.
- Door to door delivery service and pick-up.
Where to buy cheap? – Samsung Z Flip Cheap Deals
Currently, Galaxy Z Flip deals will go live on Amazon in 10 days, till then you have to wait to get it. We have added the link to the page where all those deals will go live.
Subscribe to our newsletter below and never miss the latest Technology updates.