Cyberpunk 2077, which we have been waiting for a while to be published by Witcher studio CD Projekt Red, the game is based on the Cyberpunk world, a dark future world that combines the old and the new, a world in which companies dominate and technology plays a very large role in daily life.
The game is a lively, varied, and good open-world game that combines first-person combat and infiltration elements with RPG elements and gives a distinct final mix. In addition to the city, there is the adjacent desert and with the appropriate music, it captures a convincingly alive world.
So, right now we’ll help you with everything related to Cyberpunk 2077 character creation.
Read this Cyberpunk 2077 character creation guide to know more about character creation, including:
- Background, Background checks, questions.
Lifestyle is where the gamer starts in Cyberpunk 2077 character creation before continuing the other process. The game starts by asking you to select one of the 3 general Lifepaths:
- Street Kid
Each of these classes has a distinct start that you’ll play through. Each class will have access to different story options throughout the track of the game.
This step is the first step in the customization process in Cyberpunk 2077 character creation, and its role is very important to leave a positive impact on your playthrough, and you can start with “Backstory” Which can be determined through:
- Solo Of Fortune: “Morgan Blackhand”
- Samurai Rockerboy: “Johnny Silverhand”
- Corporate God: “Saburo Arasaka”
Key life agent:
- Death of Sibling
- Ran Away From Home
- First Big Kill
Why night city:
- Unfinished Business
- Ex-Lover in Town
- Something to Prove
It is not clear at all what the effect these choices will have on your tale, so right now we should conclude from the name of the choices. So, pick up whichever option suitable for you the most.
From “Body Tab” you can pick up or select the gender of your character either male or female. The game also provides you the choice of whether the created character should talk with a male or a female voice.
- Here is your tab to change the staff of your character.
- On the left side, you can choose the preset of your character.
- You are able to alter the color of Hair, and hairstyle (Apex (head), eyebrows, Barb (Beards), and Pubic Hair), and eye make-up. The game also provides features that can adjust penis size, breast size, buttocks, piercings, facial tattoos, facial scars and there are other options for adjusting anything in your character appearance.
At the final stage in Cyberpunk 2077 character creation process, you’ll be able to set your statistics. You will have a given number of points which you can freely set to statistics which you think are going to be significant for you.
- Strength: Reflexes
- Constitution: Tech
- Intelligence: Cool