Xiaomi has launched its own Xiaomi Redmi Car, which is the customized version of Bestune T77 SUV. And this new car will cost you 89,800 Yuan or 13,400 USD.
Xiaomi fans are in joy as the company launched its first car ever after partnering up with Bestune, the company announced this on Weibo.
Bestune T77 SUV is a customized Xiaomi Redmi Car which unveiled on 3rd of April, making Xiomi more than just a mobile company. Xiaomi at the start of 2019 announced that they will be expanding their product range. And this car is indeed one of the best addition to Xiaomi products.
Have a look at Xiaomi Redmi Car, a customized Bestune T77 SUV
You can buy this car in 89,800 Yuan or 13,400 USD, more details to acquire this vehicle and its availability are still due from Xiaomi’s end. This car promises top-notch features for its users.
Specifications of Xiaomi Redmi Car, Bestune T77 SUV
- Dimensions: 4525 x 1845 x 1615 mm
- Wheelbase: 2700 mm
- Weight: 1455 kg
- 1.2L Turbocharged Engine
- 6-speed MT Gearbox
- Maximum Horsepower: 143Ps
- Maximum Power: 105kW
- Maximum Torque: 204Nm
How much Xiaomi Car will cost?
This car will be available in six different versions, which can extend its
Xiaomi Car Accessories
These are some of the accessories which will work perfectly with this car.
Xiaomi Car Camera
Xiaomi Car Air Purifier
Xiaomi Car Charger
Xiaomi Car Wireless Charger
- 5 Tips To Get More Parler Followers in 2020
- Samsung Launches NEON Artificial Human: Siri, Google Assistant and Alexa Competitor
- How To Transfer Data From Google Sheets to Google BigQuery
- Microsoft Bringing Android Apps to Windows 10 from 2021
- 15 GTA 5 Stats You Need To Know About This Game (Updated 2020!)