Many iMessage users are unable to use their apps on Windows PCs and laptops, and Android phones. With this little tweak, you will be able to use your iMessage on your Windows and Android smartphones.
A big thanks to the CEO and Founder of Pebble smartwatch, Eric Migicovsky, for creating an app called Beeper, which allows windows and android users to use iMessage on different platforms.
Time needed: 10 minutes.
This is probably the only way you can get iMessage working on cross-platform;
- Goto Beeperhq website
- Click Get Started
- Add your details and the Apps you want to connect
- After filling up the form, you will be redirected to the beeperhq website
- You will get the download link within 24 hours
This app is currently in beta version, so it accepts sign up forms to give access to all of the people who signed up only. Still, it will soon be available for everyone.
Although this app has a loophole, to use it, you must keep your Mac up and running, which can be strange.
If you do not own a Mac, Beeper is sending jailbroken iPhones with the Beeper app pre-installed. It is weird, but the CEO Migicovsky tweeted a photo that claims that the company has already sent several jailbroken iPhones to those who signed up on their website.
The monthly subscription cost for the Beeper app is $10 a month to add more details to it.
Users can head over to their website to know more about their app.
Have a look at more How-To articles that our team has produced for you;
- How to Get Snapchat on Apple Watch in 2021
- Remove Samsung Pay From Your Smartphone in 3 Easy Steps
- How To Create Anime Icons for Apps In Android and iOS
- How To Do Homework in Sims 4 Quickly
- How to Whisper on Twitch
Subscribe to our newsletter below and never miss the latest Technology updates.