Early age for kids is a goldmine for them as they learn a lot from their parents, but these are the things you must teach them at an early age.
- Tell your Girl Child that she can never sit on anyone’s lap, including their own uncles as well.
- Never ever get dressed in front of your child(ren), if your child is 2 years old. Tell them to leave the room as you change.
- Never ever allow any adult to refer your kid as “My Husband” or “My Wife”
- Whenever your child goes out to play with his friend’s house, make sure what games they play as some games are totally not appropriate for the kids.
- Never take your child to an adult’s house where he or she is not comfortable going. And also look out if your child becomes fond of any adult or keeps taking his name in every little thing.
- Educate your child about sex, the right values of it. If you hesitate in educating them, then society will teach them the same values in a very wrong way.
- Whenever you buy your kid a video game or any cartoon or a movie, make sure you go through all the content by yourself before showing it to your children.
- Make sure you have parental control on your TVs, Smartphones, and Tablets. And the devices of the friend your child usually visits.
- Educate your kid(s) who are over 3 years now to wash their private parts properly and teach them which parts they can touch and which they cannot.
- Instantly block or never see the content which you think can damage your child(ren) mind, which includes music, movies or cousins.
- Tell your child(ren) that it is okay to stand against the crowd if you are right.
- If your child complains about any specific person (even if he or she is your sibling, cousin or in-laws) investigate it and keep your kid away from that person.
Make sure to stand behind your children to stop any sort of abuse millions of kids have been facing in their daily lives.
Remember, parents or parents-to-be that, THE PAIN CAN LAST A LIFE TIME!
En son teknoloji güncellemelerini almak için abone olun!"