Tom and Jerry cartoon has been a great running cartoon show loved from generation to generations but it has some life lessons which we have neglected.
Today we will tell you about the 15 lessons we learned from this show.
1. The character of Spike taught us that a single father is fully capable of raising a child
2. Jerry taught that even a small person can be very strong when it comes to protecting their loved ones
3. Tom taught us that real love is about giving not the love only for receiving
4. The character of Nibbles taught us to see good in all the people
5. Topsy taught us that people are not born evil
6. The character of Quacker taught the audience that there will always be someone who will accept you with your uniqueness as well as your flaws
7. Muscle Mouse taught that your big brother will always be there for you
8. Toodles’ character taught us there will be people in your life who will love your money, not you
9. Butch taught us that it is never your enemy that betrays you, worst betrayal comes from a friend
10. Fluff, Muff and Puff taught us how some people can be cruel!
11. Tom also taught us that it is never too late for atonement
12. Tyke taught us that father-son relation is unbreakable
13. Ladies that show the mother’s love for their children
14. Tom and Jerry taught us that sometimes the greatest helper in your life can also be someone who once was your enemy
15. The cartoon taught us that life is very short to be depressed. All of us should be kind to the people. Live and let live is what truly gives the meaning of a happy life
Subscribe to our newsletter below and never miss the latest Technology updates.