Are you trying to decide which best for your WordPress site, Rank Math Pro or Yoast SEO? We got your back as we dive deep into the analysis of these plugins.
It’s not a secret anymore when you want to optimize your WordPress SEO, and you need an SEO plugin. And Yoast SEO is one of the biggest names in this business and pretty much the start of WordPress.
Yoast’s dominance in the SEO world has been going on for quite some time now. However, Rank Math comes up as a new competitor. Lately, a huge community has been built by them successfully in a short time.
According to the numbers and reviews that can be fully trusted, both Rank Math provides higher quality results than Yoast SEO.
We at Digital Phablet have been using Yoast for years, but since the start of this year, our SEO team saw great ups and down in the analytics, which was worrying!
Why did we choose Rank Math Pro over any other?
We looked around and found Rank Math and decided to give it a go and guess what? It was great! It offered more things than Yoast SEO. We found it to be more effective than Yoast.
- Multiple target keywords
- Multiple schemas
- Advance SEO integration
- More options on enhancing on-page SEO
Since we shifted to Rank Math Pro (that includes additional features too);
- Rank tracking
- Importing schema from any page
- Create custom schema
- Specialized WooCommerce, Image and Local SEO
- Increased Google crawl rate
- AdSense integration
- Google news integration
- Google video integration
Reasons why we decided to shift to Rank Math Pro from Yoast
- Yoast was heavy and was making our website heavy as we’re optimizing it for Core Web Vitals update.
- Yoast was very basic, and even their premium version doesn’t have the option that Rank Math provides for free! It means Yoast is charging you money for the things that Rank Math is giving for free!
- Yoast had a few schemas. To try different modules, you have to pay differently for it, which seriously doesn’t make any sense.
- Yoast puts a limit to your posts/pages SEO to force you into buying their premium plugin.
- Yoast has 2 to 4 very basic schemas.
If you’re choosing one of these plugins, you will most definitely not commit a mistake. It is actually about achieving your SEO goals, so you have to pick one who can help you the best..
More features are offered by Rank Math, even in the free version. You can see it when more analysis for multiple keywords, 404 detection, local SEO features, a redirect manager, internal link suggestions and more will be given to you. All of those things are not offered in Yoast SEO or even charges there.
Rank Math is might be right for you if you’ll need those features. But you are not going to earn extra benefits if you are only using the SEO plugin to set some SEO titles/descriptions or optimize a single keyword.
Also, a fun fact, you can deactivate any features if you are not avoiding bloat in Rank Math, even though you can also do a similar thing in Yoast SEO.
So have you decided between these two SEO plugins? Are you planning to switch to Rank Math? Which SEO plugin are you using now? If you have experience with Rank Math, feel free to share it with us. And also, you can share this article with your friends if you think they needed it.
We’d recommend it as we’re personally using it, and we should ask you to go for the Pro version, which powers your website even more than others. If you have any questions about your SEO, drop them in the comments section, and we will answer them for you.
Maisah from Indonesia contributed to this article.
Rank Math Pro
Rank Math Pro helped Digital Phablet move on the top of search results. We highly recommend this plugin in comparison with the Yoast SEO.
- Easy to setup
- Multiple keywords
- Multiple schemas
- Rank tracking
- Light weight
- News/Video/Local SEO integration
- For News/Video you will need the pro version
- Speakable schema could have been better
Crafting content indications