Google Maps will now show you the traffic lights on Android and iOS apps. You will be able to see if the next signal light is Green, Yellow, or Red.
As you can see it in the pictures below, Google maps have added Traffic Lights feature to the Maps which will be visible while driving as well as searching for a better route to travel. After opening the app, you will be able to spot the traffic lights in real-time.
While navigating, the Traffic Lights on Android and iOS icon will grow bigger so you can easily spot the signal lights. Google will also be adding a voice command which will allow you to instruct Google Maps to chose the roads which has green traffic lights.
Google is taking a great amount of time to add this feature, which is also in beta testing in a w regions. 20% of the users have gotten this feature, while the rest 80% have to wait a bit longer to get this feature. Which will probably roll out in the next update of Google Maps.
Are you seeing this new feautre? Comment YES or NO in the comments below.
Subscribe to our newsletter below and never miss the latest Technology updates.