GTA 5 stats have some incredible numbers that surely surprise you. We’re taking on this topic by presenting several statistics about this game.
Grand Theft Auto 5 is the only game that is fighting the world game charts for more than 7 years. Since it’s release it has never left the top 5 spots when it comes to what gamers would want to play.
Here are some of the best GTA 5 Stats;
- Rockstar’s Grand Theft Auto 5 has sold more than 120 million copies all around the world. It is one of the most sold games in video gaming history.
- Since the game’s release, GTA 5 players have listened to 75 billion minutes of music while playing the game.
- Grand Theft Auto 5 has made USD 6 Billion in revenue since the launch of the game.
- In the first 24 hours after the Grand Theft Auto V was put up on sales, Rockstar made $800 Million in just 24 hours.
- It made Rockstar Corporation $1 Billion in just 3 days.
- The United Kingdom is the region where gamers bought most of the game; around 2 million copies were only bought in the United Kingdom.
- In GTA 5 Online stats, viewers on Twitch spent 523 million hours watching Grand Theft Auto gameplay.
- Rockstar made the US $700 Million only from GTA Online microtransactions.
- The highest amount of online players in GTA Online were 90,074.
- The in-game money earned by players is $1.4 trillion (in-game money).
- About 33.8 million users have signed up on GTA Online.
- ال most profitable game in the gaming industry is Grand Theft Auto V.
- ال rarest achievement is Mastermind. It is unlocked by less than 3% of players all around the world. In this, you have to complete all 3 criminal mastermind challenges in the Doomsday heist.
- There are more than 800 channels actively streaming GTA V on Twitch.
- On average, 76,291 people watch the live stream on Twitch.
Did i miss something? Tip us at [email protected]
اشترك للحصول على آخر تحديثات التكنولوجيا! "